Last updated on May 23rd, 2023 at 09:31 am
ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
To be a centre of excellence, assuring competitive technical manpower for emerging trends in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication to address multidisciplinary sectors.
|Sr. No.||Name of the faculty member||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||E-mail id|
|1||Shri UMESH TENIPRASHAD NAGDEVE||HEAD||MEemail@example.com|
|2||Shri APPASAHEB SHIVAJIRAO ABAK||I/c HEAD, Lecturer||MEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Shri SANJAY SUDHAKAR MAHAJAN||Lecturer||MEemail@example.com|
|4||Dr SACHINDRA BADRINARAYANJI DHOOT||Lecturer||ME, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Shri ABHAY SHIVCHRAN GIRI||Lecturer||MEemail@example.com|
|6||Shri ARUN DAMODHAR DABHADE||Lecturer||MEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Smt LEELA BABURAO KAMKHEDE||Lecturer||ME|
|8||Shri GANESH GANSHYAM VAISHNAV||Lecturer||MEemail@example.com|
|9||Smt PRIYANKA BAHUSAHEB NAGARGOJE||Lecturer||ME|
|10||Smt MOHINI SUDHIR RAJULE (HONNA)||Lecturer||ME|
Newsletter/ Time Table
Departmental Circular/ Downloads
- Inculcate profound knowledge of electronics & telecommunication
- Evolve software skills needed in the field of electronics.
- Provide nourishing environment for new concepts & ideas for problem solving and/or develop new system leads to entrepreneurship/employability.
- Build virtuous, gregarious, social concerned personality.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve Engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis : Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard method.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specific needs.
4.Engineering tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and Environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well defined engineering activities
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the learning in the context of technological changes.
- Modern Software Usage: Use latest PCB making, programming, simulation, MATLAB, software for layout design, artwork, microcontroller programming.
- Scrutinize & control Electronics systems: Scrutinize right type of machinery, equipment’s, tools, models and software for implementation & control of particular Electronics & Telecommunication systems.
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|01||Shri. U T Nagdeve / Shri A S Abak
||Chairman||25||Head of Dept. Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|02||Shri. Jagdish Bangad||Member||25||Vice-President, Videocon Industries Ltd., Aurangabad|
|03||Shri. Girish Datar||Member||20||Director, Flash Microsystems, Aurangabad|
|04||Shri. Abhijeet Patil||Member||12||Director, Krish Automation, Aurangabad|
|05||Shri. A D Joshi
||Member||20||Dy. Secretary, RBTE Aurangabad|
|06||Shri. G. B.Dongare||Member||18||Principal, CSMSS Institute of Polytechnic, Aurangabad|
|07||Shri. A S Giri
||Member||25||Controller of Examinations|
|08||Shri. A.S.Abak||Member||30||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|09||Shri. S.S.Mahajan||Member||24||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|10||Shri. Dr. S.B.Dhoot||Member||25||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|11||Shri. R.A.Burkul||Member||33||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|12||Smt M S Rajule
||Member||24||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|13||Shri. A.D.Dabhade||Member||13||Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|14||Smt. L.B.Kamkhede||Member||12||Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|15||Smt. P.B.Nagargoje||Member||3||Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|16||Dr R R Ramteke
||Member Secretary||25||CDIC Incharge|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Cost (in Rs.)|
|2||Measurement and Power Electronics|
|3||Microprocessor kit 8086 Microcontroller 8051 Digital trainer kit breadboard system|