Last updated on February 3rd, 2022 at 10:49 am
To develop technicians and entrepreneurs of international standard in the area of smart renewable energy system through academic excellence, blended learning and industrial practices to sustain challenges of Industry and Society.
Shri. Dr.M. A.Ali
Smt. Farajana Shaikh (Kunte)
Shri. D. S.Bhalerao
Shri. S. J.Ghorpade
Shri. S. L. Adhav
Designation: Lab Assist
Shri. A D Kambale
Designation: Lab Assist
Qualification: SSC ITI
Shri. E. V. Khairnar
Qualification: ITI, B.A.
Shri. D. S. Sonawane
Shri. Kishor Kandera
Departmental Circular/ Downloads
- PEO-1-To provide the fundamental knowledge of Electrical Engineering to pursue a career as practicing engineer consultant or entrepreneur in power, manufacturing, maintenance, testing and service sector.
- PEO-2-To inculcate basic life skills to function as individual, professionally in global competitive world as team-member and leader.
- PEO-3-To use creative and critical reasoning skills to solve technical problems, ethically and responsibly, in service to society.
- PEO-4-To provide an academic environment that assures excellence ,transparency and engages in lifelong learning.
2. Problem Analysis : Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard method.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specific needs.
4. Engineering tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and Environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well defined engineering activities
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the learning in the context of technological changes.
- PSO1-Modern Technology Usage: Manage operation and control of Machines
- PSO2-Maintain Power System Operations: Maintain the power system operations Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Utilization of Electrical Energy in the field of Electrical Engineering
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|1||Shri. A. C. TANDON||Director, Electrocontrols Midc, Waluj||28||Electrocontrols Midc, Waluj|
|2||Shri.. DR. A. P. PARANJAPE||Retd. Associate Professor, PES COE, Aurangabad And Director, Chaitanya Electromagnets||35||PES COE, Aurangabad And Director, Chaitanya Electromagnets|
|3||Shri. A. P. JOSHI||Asstt.Executive Engineer, Msetcl||22||MSETCL|
|4||Shri. A.V. PATOLE||Plant Manager, Endurance Technologies Ltd,Midc, Waluj||28||Endurance Technologies Ltd,Midc, Waluj|
|5||Shri.M. S.VAISHNAV||I/C Vice Principal And Head Dept Of Electrical Engg, Mit Polytechnic , Aurangabad||25||MIT Polytechnic , Aurangabad|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|1||BASIC ELECTRICAL LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||577816|
|2||POWER ELECTRONICS LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||269045|
|3||COMPUTER LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||2094702|
|4||SWITCHGEAR & PROTECTION LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||607167|
|5||D.C. MACHINE LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||1738109|
|6||A.C. MACHINE LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||1679200|
|7||ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENT LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||70000|
|Sr. No.||Faculty/ Staff Name||Designation||Year||Training/ Paper Presentation / Awards/ Patents/ Conference/ PhD deputation||Place/ Venue||Duration|
|1||Dr. M. A. Ali||Lecturer Electrical Engineering||March 2015||Awarded Phd||MNIT, Jaipur||2009-2012(QIP)|
|2||Dr. L. I. Shaikh||Head of Department (First Shift)||Jan 2017.||Awarded Phd||Dr. B. A. M. University, Aurangabad|