Last updated on February 16th, 2022 at 06:51 am
Dr. R.T. Pachkor
Date of Appointment : 00-00-0000
Shri. Y. N. Shaikh
Smt. V.V. Palsingankar
Shri. V.V. Deshpande
Shri. Dr. P.K. Agale
Shri. R.S. Nagamwar
Designation: Lab assistant
Qualification: B.A. & I.T.I.
Shri. D.K. Kadnera
Shri. D. K.Kadam
Qualification: 7th Std.
Departmental Circular/ Downloads
- PEO1: To pursue a successful carrier in Automobile Industries and related fields by solving problems using education training acquired.
- PEO2: To remain updated about latest development in field of Automobile Engineering.
- PEO3: To work in multidisciplinary and cross cultural teams and contributes towards individuals society and sustainability.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools: Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
- Advance technology uses: Use advance technology based on high-tech/modern /material process/ equipment/machinery and software.
- Manage the construction process: Manage the construction process by proper selection and scheduling of suitable and adequate resources.
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|1||Smt. J. S. Patil – HOD Civil Dept.||Chairman|
|2||Smt. M. M. Ganorkar – HOD APM Dept.||Member|
|3||Shri. Atul Mirajgaonkar – Expert from Local Industry(Consultant)||Member|
|4||Shri. Santosh S. Rakhe – Expert from Industry||Member|
|5||Shri. C. V. Nandanwar – Lecturer Applied Mechanics Govt. Polytechnic, Jintur. Reparative from MSBTE Inst.||Member|
|6||Shri. P. D. Vaze – Expert from Irrigation Department(WRD)||Member|
|7||Shri. Dr. U. B. Kalwane – Director Campus, Shriyash Pratisthan, Aurangabad.||Member|
|8||Shri. D. A. Kulkarni – Sectional Engineer, MGP Div. Jalna||Member|
|9||Shri. Y. N. Shaikh – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member|
|10||Shri. S.S. Ragte – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member|
|11||Shri. G. M. Kechkar – Lecturer in APM||Member|
|12||Shri. R. T. Aghav – Lecturer in APM||Member|
|13||Smt. Dr. R. S. Bang – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member|
|14||Shri. K. S. Borde – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member secretary|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|1||SURVEYING LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||1997398|
|2||ENVIRONMENT LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||568364|
|3||HYDRAULIC LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||495601.70|
|4||TRANSPORATION AND ROAD ENGINEERING LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||127990|
|5||MODEL ROOM View||Click on view for detailed list||4742|
|6||COMPUTER LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||1115686|
|7||MICRO-IRRIGATION ENGINEERING LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||38636|