Last updated on February 3rd, 2021 at 10:49 am
MERCEDES BENZ (ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOTIVE MECHATRONICS)
To be the internationally accredited mechatronics center (ADAM) in collaboration with Government Polytechnic Aurangabad, that contributes in the development of competent smart technicians, entrepreneurs on the platform of advanced mechatronics technology required as per present need of automotive sector. Blended learning through highly qualified and trained staff.
To educate and train globally competent individuals, professionals, technicians and skilled human man power through world class automotive technology required after sales in different dealerships of all brands of modern car. As well as in training sector and R&D department of all automotive sector. Trained faculty and staff contributing to the student’s successful training which is helpful for his employment and become a entrepreneur.
1. India’s second centre, Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronices course started in GP Aurangabad from year 2009 in collaboration with Mercedes Benz India Pvt. Ltd. (MBIPL)
2. Initially MBIPL has donated one Petrol Car Model C180 (MH14 X 4890) , Four Engines, Three transmissions, Aggregates, Special Tools & Xentry for training purpose to GPA.
3. In the year 2014 MBIPL has donated one new Diesel Car Model C220 (MH14 EP 0224) of Rs. 45 Lacks, Two Advanced Engines & Two Transmissions for training purpose to GPA.
4. Till date 200 smart technicians passed out from ADAM GP Aurangabad.
5. Till date 100 % passed out trainees got placement in various reputed Automotive sector except some of them pursuing higher education, started their own business.
6. One of our trainee Mr. Davre working with world largest workshop Bentley Motors, Dubai as a technical head some of our trainees working at norway malesia , singapure, dubai oman and katar in different MB dealerships.
7. Mercedes Benz India Pvt. Ltd. Organized star talent, Techno crate competition every year all over India level. Five times this award achieved by trainees from GP Aurangabad.
8. Observing our GP ADAM performance along with ADAM course MB gives a chance to run Certified Automotive Mechatronics (CAM) Course for ITI holders and diploma holders from various dealerships in all over India.
9. Till date 41 trainees passed out Certified Automotive Mechatronics (CAM) course.
10. 50% Certified Automotive Mechatronics (CAM) pass out trainees working in abroad.
11. Observing our performance & huge response among society for this course MB approved to take intake of 22 in spite of 20 from sept 2017.
12. With the intake of 22 also we have taken efforts for smooth conduction of course and conducted the course smoothly.
13. Observing our performance & feedback from various dealers in India, MB show their interest to start second additional batch of ADAM on trial basis. With support & guidance from Joint Director and Principal we have send a proposal for the same & got approval from MBIPL.
14. From 7th Feb 2018 we have started additional batch of ADAM along with our original ADAM batch. For smooth conduction we have kept six month gap between two batches.
15. Recently ADAM Center developed three additional labs named Engines Lab, Transmission Lab, Electrical Lab for new batch training. Now we have the complete infrastructure to run to batches simultaneously and smoothly.
16. Our first additional batch passed out in the Feb 2019 and second additional batch passout in the Jan 2020. Both batches candidates placed successfully placed in various Automotive Dealerships all over India.
17. Recently MBIPL has donated one additional new Petrol Car Model C-Class C200 9G Tronic (MH14 GY 4689) of Rs. 40 Lacks & updated Xentry of Rs. 2.5 Lacks for training purpose to GPA.
18. Aluminies have donated two Air conditioners, One coffee maker, Ten Computers to GP ADAM and carpet for center.
19. Aluminies have also supported and donated funds to us for set up a new car bay for recently available new car from MBIPL.
20. Every Year mercedes benz give scholarship total of Rs. 4.5 Lakhs for two male candidates and 1 female candidates, 1.5 lakhs for every candidate under CSR scheme for higher merit students in entrance test and as per economical background.
|Sr.No.||Name and Designation||Team Designation||Contact No.|