Last updated on May 9th, 2023 at 02:20 pm
Shri D. D. Deore, Head (I/c)
Date of Appointment : 00-00-0000
The Department established in 2009 with the intake capacity of 30. Department vision is to impart need based relevant education. We target two sectors viz. Automobile and Transport. The programme is in specialise area of mechanical engineering where pin pointed and state of art knowledge is required to be given. We have been practicing many innovative academic practices to make education imparted more relevant after every cycle. We use a day release to provide students work based experience (WBE) practical’s are performed on live vehicle rather than on simulated models. We have adopted a policy of imparting five learning experiences viz. at classroom, in laboratory, through guided library exercises, work based experiences and expert exposure. We have liaison with YMIPL and local service stations which give use latest technological inputs to impart.
By 2026 the Department of Automobile Engineering will be the Centre of Excellence through development of competent professionals and entrepreneur’s on High-tech Automobile Engineering platform in collaboration with Industry and organizations
We pursue relevant education to educate and train individuals, professionals, technicians and skilled workforce for wage and self-employment through world class curriculum, student centric academics systems and passionate faculty and staff members.
|Sr. No.||Name of the faculty member||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||E-mail id|
|1||Shri DATTATRY DILIP GIRIPUNJE||Lecturer||MEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- PEO1-be proficient in fundamentals of engineering, science, technological competencies and quantitative reasoning.
- PEO2-be able to apply these skills in developing sustainable, economical and feasible solutions to Civil engineering problems.
- PEO3-grows professionally in their careers through continued development of technical and management skills.
- PEO4- be able to pursue higher education and perform efficiently on civil engineering field.
- PO.1 Basic Discipline and specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Mechanical Engineering related problems.
- PO.2 Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO.3 Design and Development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or process to meet specified needs.
- PO.4 Engineering Tools, Experimentation and testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO.5 Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO.6 Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO.7 Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
- Advance technology uses: Use advance technology based on high-tech/modern /material process/ equipment/machinery and software.
- Manage the construction process: Manage the construction process by proper selection and scheduling of suitable and adequate resources.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|Sr. No.||Year||Term||Name of Event (Awards/Achievements / IEDSSA/Paper/Quiz/Project etc)||Participant Name||Achievement|