Last updated on फेब्रुवारी 2nd, 2021 at 11:35 am
Shri. A.W. Nemade, Head (I/c)
BE (Prod) ME (Mfg)
Date of Appointment : 29-07-2015
To be the internationally accredited mechatronics center (ADAM) in collaboration with Government Polytechnic Aurangabad, that contributes in the development of competent smart technicians, entrepreneurs on the platform of advanced mechatronics technology required as per present need of automotive sector. Blended learning through highly qualified and trained staff.
To educate and train globally competent individuals, professionals, technicians and skilled human man power through world class automotive technology required after sales in different dealerships of all brands of modern car. As well as in training sector and R&D department of all automotive sector. Trained faculty and staff contributing to the student’s successful training which is helpful for his employment and become a entrepreneur.
Shri. D.D. Giripunje
N. D. Kondhavale
Designation: Instructor (Technical Lab Assistants)
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- PEO1-be proficient in fundamentals of engineering, science, technological competencies and quantitative reasoning.
- PEO2-be able to apply these skills in developing sustainable, economical and feasible solutions to Civil engineering problems.
- PEO3-grows professionally in their careers through continued development of technical and management skills.
- PEO4- be able to pursue higher education and perform efficiently on civil engineering field.
- PO.1 Basic Discipline and specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Mechanical Engineering related problems.
- PO.2 Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO.3 Design and Development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or process to meet specified needs.
- PO.4 Engineering Tools, Experimentation and testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO.5 Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO.6 Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO.7 Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
- Advance technology uses: Use advance technology based on high-tech/modern /material process/ equipment/machinery and software.
- Manage the construction process: Manage the construction process by proper selection and scheduling of suitable and adequate resources.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|Sr. No.||Year||Term||Name of Event (Awards/Achievements / IEDSSA/Paper/Quiz/Project etc)||Participant Name||Achievement|