Smt. Swati Bhasme, I/c Vice Principal
Date of Appointment : DOJ-01-11-2013
The Department of Electrical Engineering (ES) is one of the major Departments of GP, Aurangabad since its inception in 1955. The department is very active in teaching and learning in the areas of Renewable energy sources, Power Electronics and Power Systems. The department has academic diploma programs with about 60 diploma students in first shift and 60 in second shift. The department is equipped with the state of the art experimental and computational facilities for undertaking skill oriented and consultancy activities in various fields of Electrical Engg. Department has partnership with various industries of Maharashtra.
To develop technicians and entrepreneurs of international standard in the area of smart renewable energy system through academic excellence, blended learning and industrial practices to sustain challenges of Industry and Society.
To provide quality education and to create citizens having multifaceted proactive personality and life-long learning skills leading to enhancement in employment including self-employment.
- PEO-1-To provide the fundamental knowledge of Electrical Engineering to pursue a career as practicing engineer consultant or entrepreneur in power, manufacturing, maintenance, testing and service sector.
- PEO-2-To inculcate basic life skills to function as individual, professionally in global competitive world as team-member and leader.
- PEO-3-To use creative and critical reasoning skills to solve technical problems, ethically and responsibly, in service to society.
- PEO-4-To provide an academic environment that assures excellence ,transparency and engages in lifelong learning.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve Engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis : Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard method.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specific needs.
- Engineering tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and Environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well defined engineering activities
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the learning in the context of technological changes.
- PSO1-Modern Technology Usage: Manage operation and control of Machines
- PSO2-Maintain Power System Operations: Maintain the power system operations Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Utilization of Electrical Energy in the field of Electrical Engineering
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|1||Shri. A. C. TANDON||Director, Electrocontrols Midc, Waluj||28||Electrocontrols Midc, Waluj|
|2||Shri.. DR. A. P. PARANJAPE||Retd. Associate Professor, PES COE, Aurangabad And Director, Chaitanya Electromagnets||35||PES COE, Aurangabad And Director, Chaitanya Electromagnets|
|3||Shri. A. P. JOSHI||Asstt.Executive Engineer, Msetcl||22||MSETCL|
|4||Shri. A.V. PATOLE||Plant Manager, Endurance Technologies Ltd,Midc, Waluj||28||Endurance Technologies Ltd,Midc, Waluj|
|5||Shri.M. S.VAISHNAV||I/C Vice Principal And Head Dept Of Electrical Engg, Mit Polytechnic , Aurangabad||25||MIT Polytechnic , Aurangabad|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment's||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|1||BASIC ELECTRICAL LAB
|Click on view for detailed list||577816|
|2||POWER ELECTRONICS LAB
|Click on view for detailed list||269045|
|Click on view for detailed list||2094702|
|4||SWITCHGEAR & PROTECTION LAB
|Click on view for detailed list||607167|
|5||D.C. MACHINE LAB
|Click on view for detailed list||1738109|
|6||A.C. MACHINE LAB
|Click on view for detailed list||1679200|
|7||ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENT LAB
|Click on view for detailed list||70000|
|Sr. No.||Faculty/ Staff Name||Designation||Year||Training/ Paper Presentation / Awards/ Patents/ Conference/ PhD deputation||Place/ Venue||Duration|
|1||Smt. Swati Bhasme||Head Electrical Engineering, I/c Vice Principal||2015||Guided Project of Winner of state level Project Competition of MSBTE||SGGS, Nasik||Patent of Project Filed|
|2||Smt. Swati Bhasme||Head Electrical Engineering, I/c Vice Principal||2016||Guided Seminar of First winner of state level Seminar Competition.||At Various Institutes of Maharashtra|
|3||Smt. Swati Bhasme||Head Electrical Engineering, I/c Vice Principal||2017||Guided Paper presentation winner of National level Competition.||Guided Project of Third winner of National Project Competition of NITTR|
|4||Smt. Swati Bhasme||Head Electrical Engineering, I/c Vice Principal||2018||Guided Project of Third winner of National Project Competition of NITTR||Kolkata|
|5||Smt. Swati Bhasme||Head Electrical Engineering, I/c Vice Principal||2019||Guided Seminar of Third winner of state level Seminar Competition of MSBTE||Aurangabad|