Shri. M.A. Dhaygude, Lect IT (I/c)
Date of Appointment : 01-06-2019
A center of excellence in the domain of Computer Science & Engineering to cultivate "digital artifacts" for society
• To impart education in computer hardware and software required for industry and business. • Developing skills resembling problem solving, interpersonal skill, high order thinking skill and logical reasoning for entrepreneurship and employ
- PEO1:To provide the essential knowledge of science and engineering concepts fundamental for a computer professional and equip the proficiency of mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles for competent problem solving ability.
- PEO2:To design, model, program and test software systems and applications in varying domains including Networks, Embedded systems, Web technologies and Image processing.
- PEO3:To inculcate professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, teamwork, lifelong learning, multidisciplinary approach into student to relate computer engineering issues with social awareness.
- Basic knowledge: An ability to apply basic knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering as it applies to fundamentals of Information Technology and related programming technologies.
- Discipline knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of networking with wireless technologies, multimedia technology and distributed computing, software testing and topics of current relevance to IT industry.
- Experiments and practice: An ability to interpret the knowledge of best practices of experiments in software development in industry.
- Engineering tools: An ability to design, develop and evaluate acreative solutions for computer-based system, process, or program using techniques, skills and modern software engineering tools necessary for IT practice.
- The engineer and society: An ability to comprehend of professional, legal, security, social issues and responsibilities.
- Environment and sustainability: An ability to analyse the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Ethics: An ability to inculcate professional and ethical responsibilities and marshal in all situations.
- Individual and team work: An ability to function effectively in multidisciplinary environment as an individual and in team.
- Communication: An ability to communicate technical topics in written and verbal forms effectively.
- Life-long learning: An ability to apply knowledge & skills of computing discipline in the competitive examinations, higher education and / or seek employment to engage in life-long learning.
- Technical Support Analyst: Ability to use, analyse and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, System and application software, multimedia technologies, web design, networking, troubleshooting & maintenance for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
- Software Developer: Ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using Free and open source software (FOSS) to deliver a quality product for business application
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment's||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|Sr. No.||Year||Term||Name of Event (Awards/Achievements / IEDSSA/Paper/Quiz/Project etc)||Participant Name||Achievement|