Shri. A.W. Nemade, Head (I/c)
BE (Prod) ME (Mfg)
Date of Appointment : 29-07-2015
The Department established in 2009 with the intake capacity of 30. Department vision is to impart need based relevant education. We target two sectors viz. Automobile and Transport. The programme is in specialise area of mechanical engineering where pin pointed and state of art knowledge is required to be given. We have been practicing many innovative academic practices to make education imparted more relevant after every cycle. We use a day release to provide students work based experience (WBE) practical’s are performed on live vehicle rather than on simulated models. We have adopted a policy of imparting five learning experiences viz. at classroom, in laboratory, through guided library exercises, work based experiences and expert exposure. We have liaison with YMIPL and local service stations which give uRead More
By 2026 the Department of Automobile Engineering will be the Centre of Excellence through development of competent professionals and entrepreneur’s on High-tech Automobile Engineering platform in collaboration with Industry and organisations
We pursue relevant education to educate and train individuals, professionals, technicians and skilled workforce for wage and self-employment through world class curriculum, student centric academics systems and passionate faculty and staff member
- PEO1: To pursue a successful carrier in Automobile Industries and related fields by solving problems using education training acquired.
- PEO2: To remain updated about latest development in field of Automobile Engineering.
- PEO3: To work in multidisciplinary and cross cultural teams and contributes towards individuals society and sustainability.
- PO.1 Basic Discipline and specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Mechanical Engineering related problems.
- PO.2 Problem Analysis: Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO.3 Design and Development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or process to meet specified needs.
- PO.4 Engineering Tools, Experimentation and testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO.5 Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO.6 Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO.7 Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
- PSo 1: Supervise production quality of motor vehicle and their system
- PSo 2: Supervise service and repair of motor vehicle
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|1||Shri. Devandra R. Dandgavhal||Asst. Secretary||RBTE, Aurangabad|
|2||Shri. Shekar Vaikos||Dy. General Manager,||Sanjeev Auto Parts, Waluj, Aurangabad|
|3||Shri. Sameer Narsapur||Proprietor||Narsapur Auto Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad|
|4||Shri. Pratapsingh Jadhav||Ex. Mechanical Engineer||MSRTC Aurangabad|
|5||Shri. Samsher Verma||General Manager||International Tractor Ltd. Walunj, Aurangabad|
|6||Shri. Vijay Borde||Works Manager||Mahesh TVS, Aurangabad|
|7||Shri. Prasad Paithankar||HR Manger||Rucha Engineer Pvt. Ltd., Walunj, Aurangabad.|
|8||Shri. Ravikumar||HR Manger||Rucha Engineer Pvt. Ltd., Walunj, Aurangabad.|
|9||Shri. D. T. Kolhapure||Works Manger||Satish Motors Ltd., Aurangabad|
|10||Shri. Narendra Deshmukh||Managing Director||Sangram Auto Components Pvt. Ltd. Aurangabad|
|11||Shri. Vikas Magar||Manager (H.R),||Endurance Technology Ltd.|
|12||Shri. Sachin Divekar||Proprietor||Divekar Auto Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment's||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|Sr. No.||Year||Term||Name of Event (Awards/Achievements / IEDSSA/Paper/Quiz/Project etc)||Participant Name||Achievement|